Write the next chapter of your life in the Canada
Canada is an excellent option for those who look for a career in a broad and solid industry. Canvisas has over 10 years of experience helping Canadian employers hire international professionals just like you. We can coach and assist our clients to navigate the visa process and find a successful career in Canada. Become part of the team of Tim Hortons, Dairy Queen, Edo Japan or Days Inn Hotels among others.
GAIN PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN CANADA WITH CANVISAS
Canvisas helps international candidates find professional positions throughout the country. Not only will you be working in Canada, but also have outstanding opportunities for professional growth.
How do I get there?
The Free Trade Agreement Work Visas allows citizens of Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Panama and USA to obtain a Work Permit as quickly as in 4 weeks from the time a job offer is made by a Canadian employer.
You need the following qualifications to enroll in the program:
- Graduated from an accredited college or university
- Intermediate to Advanced level of English
- Clear background check
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Professional references
- Positive attitude with a team mentality
Advantages of a Free Trade Work Visa:
- Work visas can be issued as quickly as in 4 weeks (for citizens of Mexico, Chile and USA)
- Work visas can be issued for up to 3 years
- There is no Proof of Funds requirement
- Eligibility to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence after one year of Canadian work experience
Our services include:
- Finding a suitable employer in Canada
- Assistance obtaining the required visa
- Providing interview preparation
- Orientation and other pre-departure advisory services
- Assistance for housing arrangement
- 24 hour emergency assistance
From the moment you are initially contacted, Canvisas will customize a plan just for you (and your family) and hold your hand the entire way;
The Canvisas team will be your guide in getting settled and adjusting to your new life in Canada, and we are always a text message away, so you can contact us when required.
If you would like to Apply for an position in Canada, please contact one of our representative in Mexico or rest of Latin America and they will provide you more details about the process:
If you live in Mexico, WhatsApp Number: +5215540869228
If you live in the USA or another country in Latin America, WhatsApp Number: +17062186272
A member of our qualified team will take you by the hand and walk you through the process and paperwork, as well as schedule you for interviews and assist you prepare for these.
Once you are ready to proceed, we will explain the sequence of steps to follow and with your feedback, customize a plan to have you working in Canada, as soon as time (and your responsibilities) permit, always ensuring that your testing, credentialing and immigration paperwork is all in order, to embark on your new adventure in Canada.