Express Entry Consultants Edmonton
The government of Canada announced Express Entry Program in January 2015 to ease the immigration policies and attract a large number of people around the globe. Immigrants who wish to work and settle in Canada needs to complete the profile through this system. There are no such limitations on the number of candidates who will be accepted into the Express Entry pool.
At CANVISAS, our Express Entry consultants Edmonton will walk you through the entire process. With many years of experience and expertise, we know how to keep the complex things simple for you. We provide top-notch customer service and have an excellent track record of successful clients. Right from preparing documents till your successful transition, we will be there for you in every step of the way.
Requirements through which candidates are selected under Express Entry System:
- Must have English/ French language skills
- Education and
- Work experience
Skilled Worker Program
The main objective of this program is to contribute to the economy of the country. Canadian labor market always looks for individuals who acquire some sort of skills and work experience. Applicants who clear the skilled worker program get a Canadian Immigration visa.
For skilled worker program, there are several programs to choose from. Our immigration consultants in Edmonton will help you select the best option according to your requirements.
There are different categories through which the immigrants can apply such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) Candidates need to have a minimum one year of full time work experience to qualify for FSWP.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) Candidates who seek permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Trades Program selected on the qualified skilled trade criteria. They should plan to live outside the Province of Quebec, because it has its own rules for this program.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) There are many requirements under Canadian Experience Class that should be fulfilled such as 12 months of full time work experience in Canada.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Candidates need to have the required skills, education and work experience to meet the requirements and get eligible for PNP.