Immigration Consultant Edmonton

Public College

Immigration Consultant Edmonton

Your Pathway to Canada

Work & Study

Many Colleges and Universities offer co-op programs, providing you a work permit for six months. With this document you are allowed to work up to 40 hours a week off-campus. The job you get with this permit has to be approved by your college.

Post-Graduate work permit (PGWP)

If you graduate from a Canadian Learning Institution and want to work here, you may be eligible to apply for this permit. It allows you to work up to three years after completing your studies.

Earn points to migrate (Permanent Residence)

Study in a Canadian institution, improve your English and acquire Canadian working experience through your co-op placement to improve your chances to be accepted in your Permanent Residence Application

We've helped over 1000+ Students to study at Colleges, English Schools and Work & Study programs