At CANVISAS, we make smooth and easy transition from immigration to permanent residency in Canada. Over the past many years, we have helped hundreds of individuals move to Canada and many organizations to hire talented workforce from all around the world. We help you know what is the best way to get permanent residence.
Since, obtaining the permanent residency is complex and different than temporary residency, so it is advisable to hire a professional immigration company in Edmonton. Our professionals will make sure to keep the entire process simple and smooth for you.
Types of Permanent ResidencyOur Edmonton based immigration experts give comprehensive representation to those who are seeking permanent residency in Canada. We run background checks and verify the authenticity of individuals and employees. Right from filling the application form, completing documents to form submission and after-work, we have got all your needs covered. When it comes to permanent residency, we offer a wide range of immigration services, including:
- Canada Express Entry Program – Eligible candidates will be awarded permanent residency quickly under this program – subject to terms and conditions.
- Spousal Sponsorships – Terms and conditions of the spousal sponsorship program has changed, over the past few years. However, legitimate couples are encouraged to apply.
- Canada’s Permanent Resident Card – We help you get the PR card depending on your current status and the points collected.
- Canada’s Skilled Worker Program – Essential for employers to make sure they hire the right person for the right job.
- Canada’s Skilled Trades Program - Important for employers who want to hire employees overseas.
- Canada’s Self-employed Program - For candidates who have work experience in one of the 36 eligible occupations or have previously managed a farm.
- Canada’s Canadian Experience Class - For candidates with a minimum of 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada.