- Must have English/ French language skills
- Education and
- Work experience
The main objective of this program is to contribute to the economy of the country. Canadian labor market always looks for individuals who acquire some sort of skills and work experience. Applicants who clear the skilled worker program get a Canadian Immigration visa.
For skilled worker program, there are several programs to choose from. Our immigration consultants in Edmonton will help you select the best option according to your requirements.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
Candidates need to have a minimum one year of full time work experience to qualify for FSWP.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
Candidates who seek permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Trades Program selected on the qualified skilled trade criteria. They should plan to live outside the Province of Quebec, because it has its own rules for this program.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
There are many requirements under Canadian Experience Class that should be fulfilled such as 12 months of full time work experience in Canada.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Candidates need to have the required skills, education and work experience to meet the requirements and get eligible for PNP.
- Candidates need to create a profile online through Express Entry
- Candidates are selected on ranking basis and those who meet the requirements get selected into the express entry pool
- They will be assessed according to a skills based ranking system that looks at:
- Language proficiency skills
- Academic qualification
- Canadian work experience
- Other factors that lead to success in Canada (e.g. provincial/territorial trade certificate)